Approx. 35 pcs of 1 tbsp of dough per portion / 1 Kg of cookie dough
Coleman® 30-Can Insulated Soft Cooler
SHOP NOW: http://bit.ly/CLSoftCooler_CookieDough
- 30 Cans capacity
- Stores hot and cold food / drink items
- Thick insulation keeps cold up to 12hrs (with use of ice pack or ice cubes)
- Heavy duty base is waterproof and easy to clean
1 cup butter (230 g), melted
1 cup brown sugar (330), packed
1 cup granulated sugar (200 g)
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour (310 g)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips (260 g)
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground coffee or coffee granules
- Lightly grease (or line with wax paper) a sealable container.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, sugars, coffee, and salt until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda. Mix just enough until flour is distributed to avoid overmixing. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the dough in a sealable container. Store in the refrigerator until ready to be sent to clients. The longer the chilling, the more flavorful the cookies will be.
- For delivery, use Coleman® Soft Cooler with thick insulation to keep the dough food safe.
- Thaw the cookie dough and prepare parchment or silicone-lined baking pans.
- Portion cookies using an ice cream or cookie scoop.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 mins at 350°F, until cookie bottoms are barely starting to brown on a lined sheet pan. Cookies will appear light and soft, don’t overbake. Bake longer if using a dark nonstick sheet pan without parchment.
- Allow them to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a rack to cool completely.
- Indulge! Best paired with fresh milk.